Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Feelings on the Blackboard System....

I have to admit, I am quite a fan of the Blackboard System. I really got used to using Blackboard regularly in my undergraduate experience, especially in my art history classes. We had threads for every reading we did for homework, and we had to post a question, a difference in opinion, or an agreeing statement to the art historian's theories we read. This was really helpful in sparking class discussion, as well as allowing all voices to be heard. Posting was a significant part of our participation great, which I think this is an excellent way to hear the thoughts and opinions of those who are less eager to speak up in the classroom.
For Tech Class, I really appreciate that the assignments are posted on Blackboard, that way I can always know what I need to do (and I can refer to it when I have questions).

No comments:

Post a Comment