Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Missing Georgia, Sweet Georgia.

While I love the diversity and character of New York City, I miss my slow paced, twangy accented, sweet, you can find nature at every corner Georgia. Don't get me wrong, there I things I do not miss also, but I think it took me actually moving away from GA, to realize how embedded in my heart and personality it is. I miss Atlanta, which I am noticing is the slower, sweeter version of NYC. I truly have been nostalgic for my homeland recently, so I have decided to share some gorgeous pictures of my Georgia with you

Why yes there is a kangaroo conservatory in Dawsonville, GA.
Mom and I at the High Museum of Art. The terracotta army was on exhibition there.
Sorry vegetarians, but I have to include a picture of my favorite Southern food staple, FRIED CHICKEN!
KANGAROOS! The largest population of kangaroo outside of Australia. Georgia's climate is very conducive to their needs.
I was excited!
. The above picture is a picture from the World of Coke (Coke's Empire is in ATL) that my girlfriend and I created.
Agnes Scott College: Where I went to undergrad in Decatur, GA. The most beautiful campus ever.
My middle nephew, D.J., running the bases at a Braves game in Atlanta. You can see ATL in the background!
My youngest nephew, Matty, doing the same!
Flowers at my family's mountain house in the GA mountains.
My cousin and I on the deck.
GA sunset on the moutains.
The valley.
My cousin and I at the creek.

1 comment:

  1. I <3 your pictures from Georgia! And the adjectives you use to describe it. Thanks for sharing!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete