Sunday, December 20, 2009

Websites I love!

First off, I must commend everyone in the Tech Resources class, because I loved all of your websites and it was hard to narrow it down to three.

One of my favorite websites was Sean Finan's website. I truly enjoyed his website, and I loved that there was a musical theatre through-line throughout the site. Knowing Sean personally allowed me to see that his website really does embody his personality. I think making a website that embodies who you are is key.

Another website I liked was Norah's. Norah's website is just so clean and pleasant to look at. It is not very busy, it looks classy, and it gives concise information. I also really like Norah's use of tables.

I also really like Monica's website. Her website is really aesthetically pleasing. I love her color choices and her use of tables, especially on her image assignment page. The color pencil image on her resources page is very striking.

Great work, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment